Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Cancellation

Account Cancellation

Hi! 

I signed up for the 30 day trial of premium subscription. Now that I want to cancel my account, it refuses to recognize my password. I sign into aspotify with one username and password, but once I get to my acocunt it says I am using the incorrect password. I was wondering if anyone else has has this issue and would know how to resolve it. 

Thanks in advance!

Saba

6 Replies

Hey Saba, welcome to the Community.

First things first, have you tried cancelling in another browser? For example, try Firefox or Chrome if you're currently using Internet Explorer.

If that doesn't help, please also try signing out of Facebook before going to cancel.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I encounter exactly the same problem as Saba. I am using Google Chrome. I would like to cancel because Spotify is now included in my new KPN contract.

Cancelling won't work because Spotify refuses to accept my password.

Hey Buck, welcome to the Community.

I'll send you an email on this since you've got another subscription ready to go.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I am having the same problem, please send me information too.  I'll try another browser though since i'm using chrome also.

Used opera and that worked

I had the same problem. Ridiculous that I can't cancel my account through Firefox, had to use IE.

Suggested posts