Plan

Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Oppo F7 Plus,  Windows 10 desktop

Operating System

Android, Windows 10

So after listening on spotify yesterday 2/22/19 all is fine until I went back today 2/23/19 and found out my account is not signed in anymore. I tried multiple times but keep sending me a wrong user or password message. So I tried forgot password then typed my email, it says it does not exist anymore. So I went to my gmail account which I used on my Spotify account and checked my emails. I saw that my email account was changed to different email! I have no record at all that i changed my email nor did any action.

I just want my prem account back again and I also attached the picture for the message I got on my Gmail account getting my email changed.

Please help me.

Thanks

I searched through internet about people's premium account getting their email changed and there is alot of reports. This is a bad reputation for spotify getting easily hcked. I hope this get prevented in the near future.

<removed screenshot - sensitive info>

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you so much, helped me get my account back.

Btw my account that posted here overlapped to this account so I cannot edit it. Same email but not the user id.

Suggested posts