Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Account Changed/No longer Exists/Unaccessible

Account Changed/No longer Exists/Unaccessible

Plan

Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Oppo F7 Plus,  Windows 10 desktop

Operating System

Android, Windows 10

So after listening on spotify yesterday 2/22/19 all is fine until I went back today 2/23/19 and found out my account is not signed in anymore. I tried multiple times but keep sending me a wrong user or password message. So I tried forgot password then typed my email, it says it does not exist anymore. So I went to my gmail account which I used on my Spotify account and checked my emails. I saw that my email account was changed to different email! I have no record at all that i changed my email nor did any action.

I just want my prem account back again and I also attached the picture for the message I got on my Gmail account getting my email changed.

Please help me.

Thanks

I searched through internet about people's premium account getting their email changed and there is alot of reports. This is a bad reputation for spotify getting easily hcked. I hope this get prevented in the near future.

<removed screenshot - sensitive info>

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you so much, helped me get my account back.

Btw my account that posted here overlapped to this account so I cannot edit it. Same email but not the user id.

Suggested posts