Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Confusion Question

Solved!

Account Confusion Question

Hi there -

I've been a premium user for the past few months with auto pay via CC set up.

Yesterday, while trying to turn off Facebook displaying what I play on Spotify, I believe I clicked something along the lines of 'remove Facebook sync', or something, within preferences.

I was immediately logged out, and when I logged back in, it seems that Spotify has set me up for a free trial that will expire tomorrow. I've tried logging out and logging back in with my original credentials, however, Spotify only brings be back to my new temporary acct. I've seemingly lost my playlists and app subscriptions.

Does anyone know how to revert back to my proper, paid, premium account? I don't want to have to re-sign up, as that would be a hassle, and I'll likely get charged twice for this month.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

OMS211 - Looks like you have 2 accounts here. If you log in with your username 'oms211' and your Spotify password, you'll get your subscription and playlists back.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

OMS211 - Looks like you have 2 accounts here. If you log in with your username 'oms211' and your Spotify password, you'll get your subscription and playlists back.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you Sam! Don't know how I didn't realize that. Much appreciated!

Suggested posts