Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Email and Subscription

Account Email and Subscription

Hi,

My subscription for Premium renewed today after 3 months of the 99 cents deal

and the 10$ charge already got paid through my credit card. Is there anyway I can 

get a refund? My email for FB is deactivated and I changed the email on FB but it

wouldn't change on Spotify, so I can't receive the mails from the Customer Service either.

Is there a way for this as well?

Thanks!

2 Replies

Hi there!

I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. With this anonymous online contact form, you can reach them without subscribing to / having access to a Spotify account or the email that was used to create that account.

They can also be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares

If you use the online contact form instead of Twitter, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hi. You should get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/ .
Afterwards. please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.
Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours.

Explain the situation and include as many details as possible, such as; Spotify will need to verify that you're the owner of the account.

Suggested posts