Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Email change

Solved!

Account Email change

I can't verify my email with this account because I do not have access to the original anymore. I also do not have access to the facebook account for this name after I deleted it. I've tried doing what I can to change things, but without access to either of those I'm stuck with using the account with my digitized account name only; I have no way to add my new email or confirm my old one. Please help me change my email.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @12185234979,

Help's here!

Since you've created your Spotify account through Facebook, the only way to change your email would be to contact support.

Keep us posted 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @12185234979,

Help's here!

Since you've created your Spotify account through Facebook, the only way to change your email would be to contact support.

Keep us posted 🙂

PetyaModerator

Thank you. I was unable to locate this area when I previously checked for it, so this helped out a lot.

Hello, 

I would also like help with this, as I no longer want to use the email address currently associated with my account. I wish to change it to one I use more often so I can close off this old email address. 

Please advise if you can assist with this matter. 

Thanks

@12186494208

Hey again @12185234979,

Glad my post helped you 🙂 

If you need advice about the Spotify app or have any other questions, you can always reach out to us. We're here for you! 

Have a good day!

PetyaModerator

Suggested posts