Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Hacked (Email Changed)

Account Hacked (Email Changed)

So I first noticed someone had access to my account because they kept changing the song on me. I noticed other devices were in use and someone kept changing the music to Modest Mouse. I tried kicking out other accounts by signing out everywhere and it stopped for a little and then continued. Eventually my email was changed by the address Misa_13@hotmail.com. After this happened I was only able to log in through facebook, as my email would not work upon signing in. I then accidently disconnected my facebook account so now have no way of signing back in. I am a Starbucks partner so I am able to get premium for free. However upon losing my account associated with my partner numbers there is no way for me to get it back. I tried many different ways to get it back and eventually gave up. This was a couple of months ago and have bought and paid for premium since. I want to know if it is still possible to get my account back or atleast disconnect my Starbucks premium from that account so I can use it on my new account. Please help I really enjoy using Spotify and would truly appreciate if someone could resolve this issue for me.

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed,

I'd recommend taking a look at this support article: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/privacy/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-account/.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts