Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Hacked!! HELP!

Solved!

Account Hacked!! HELP!

My account has been hacked! I first got an email saying that I requested to reset my password then another one following this saying my email address has been changed to a completely random address now I cannot log in through my username or reset any of my information as I can't receive the emails and don't know the password that the person who hacked me changed! What do I do, how do I recover my account and change it back to my information!? Disabling it isn't an ideal option as I get premium on my account via my phone provider!? 

IMG_9656.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey,

I would recommend immediately following this guide:

Someone has gained access to my account.

After you have contacted Spotify, if you get an automatic reply, you need to reply directly to that email. Even if it's from 'no-reply'.

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey,

I would recommend immediately following this guide:

Someone has gained access to my account.

After you have contacted Spotify, if you get an automatic reply, you need to reply directly to that email. Even if it's from 'no-reply'.

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've contacted them through this link thank you! I haven't heard back yet so fingers crossed. I only have access through my Facebook and don't know how to disable my Facebook from my account, would you have any idea? 

Suggested posts