Premium Family Plan

Country

United States

Device

iPhones

Operating System

Windows 10 and Mac

My Question or Issue

Someone has hacked the plan member account to my Spotify Premium Family plan by changing the email and password associated with that account (NOTE: they have not hacked the plan manager account, which is this account). I've contacted customer support, only to receive a case number (16134106). No one has called or emailed me back. There is no help line.

How is it that I pay for a Premium subscription and yet no one is calling me back or emailing me once one of my accounts has been compromised? If no one responds, I will cancel both accounts. This is unacceptable customer service.

1 Reply

Hey, @emily72494 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing it. I really comprehend your frustration with this issue...

First of all, I recommend that you remove the access for your Family plan to this account, that was taken over by someone else, here. When you take the account back, you can invite it again, if you want.

After doing it, considering that even the email address of the other account was changed, you should consider changing the email password, at all. And, of course, you need to contact the Customer Support again, but I ask that you sign out of your account and contact them through this form.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts