Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Hacked

Account Hacked

Good morning. My account was hacked and I am only able to access to my account thanks to the facebook login. Now, the problem is that using the form that i found in the topic "account hacked", an email was sent to the guy that have my account because the form sends the email confirmation to the email registered. And of course, is his email now. So, i cannot access using my old password, because is changed, and I cannot recovery my password or reset it because the email used is not mine.

Also, I cannot change the email because I need the password. 

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

If you submit this online contact form; someone at Spotify can sort this out for you.
Once you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

It does not work because it sends the email to the guy that hack my account and I cannot reply back

Also, it seems that not happy with that the...well, I will try to don't use insult. The guy deleted all my playlist. Is there any way to recover that?

Suggested posts