Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Hacked

Account Hacked

Account has been hacked. I do not have a normal log in only a login through facebook. Had some other users logged into account earlier this morning while I was listening. Then went in email showed my subscription was canceled along with a bunch of emails in spanish with them trying to change the password. Lost all playlists. Sent email I believe for assistance Not sure if theres a phone number for customer support. Also since I have a only Facebook login Should I assume my facebook has been hacked as well?

1 Reply

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Give it 24 to 48hrs, also make sure you're checking your Spam folder because sometimes emails might end up there.

Suggested posts