Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Hacked

Account Hacked

Hi, Account got hacked today. Different playlists, deleted playlists & music, unfollowed artists, some friends deleted off activity etc etc.

I would like two things. For this to be reverted to a prior state (preferably this morning if possible or closest backup). And details of all connections and devices attached to the account in the last 24 Hrs with logs and such if possible.

I think I know how it was hacked, but would like to know if anything else has been compromised because of this obviously. In the second screenshot is a laptop which is not mine, so this may be the device used, or another device using the compromised account.

Regards; Robert

Really.png
Laptop.png
3 Replies

Hey @Robwacked, welcome to the Spotify Community!

To secure your account, please make sure you change your password and sign out of all active devices.

For the rest of your requests, all you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and they can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

I don't use social media. Is there an email address?

@Robwacked,

You can use this online contact form if you would prefer to communicate by email. If you happen to receive a no-reply/electronically generated email, reply directly to it in order to have your ticket read by a Spotify staff member 🙂

Suggested posts