Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Hacked

Account Hacked

I have signup a spotify account using facebook and subscribe to premium account. Recently, I found that my account was added some playlist. Then I check my account and found that my some info is not accurate such as email change, password incorrect and date of birth not accurate. Then I have accidentally disconnected my facebook in the settings and now I unable to login back to the old account. I was suspect my account has been hacked. Please kindly help to cancel my subscription and payment card in that old account. 

Old Account Info:-
Email: <removed sensitive information>
Date of Birth: Can't recall
Postal Code: <removed sensitive information>

New (Accurate) Account Info:-

Email: <removed sensitive information>
Date of Birth: <removed sensitive information>
Postal Code: <removed sensitive information>

5 Replies

Hey @user-removed!

Thanks for reaching out via the Community.

We'd recommend getting in contact with us directly via email, or by tweeting our support handle. We'll be able to help you out further and take a look under the hood.

We'll be able to close the old account and it's subscription and move any playlists, saved music, and followers over to the chosen account, to avoid confusion.

Let us know how you get on.

I am having a similar issue right now. I do not know how to get into my account, and there is a new playlist that I did not create. I never checked to see if my personal information was changed so I really don't know how to gain access of my account back. 

Hi kensleysanders,

Try email to support@spotify.com they may able to help u to resolved.

Thanks alot.. Yes, I have email to spotify supporta and have resolved my
issue. I'm so happy with it and very appreciate..

Awesome news, thanks for letting us know @user-removed!

If you need anything else from either us here on the Community or the support team, you know where to find us 🙂

Suggested posts