Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Hijacked / HACKED

Account Hijacked / HACKED

Hi, 

I've just come back to Spotify and whenever I play something it switches to another track. I'm pretty sure someone has hacked / hijacked my account. I've changed the password several times and I still have had no joy. I've even tried deterring the hijacker by playing songs by Wham, which suprisingly, works for a short period of time. There were some devices attached to the account a while back that I hadn't added and I've removed them + logged out of everywhere before I changed passwords. 

Can someone at Spotify please look into this for me? I can't find a way to contact you guys through your website. 

I'm off on holiday for a week of sun by the pool and I'd like to be able to use this service without listening to someones elses music every 5 minutes. 

Thanks

Maniak101

1 Reply

Hey Maniak101,

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue.  Please send the support team a message via this link and they will be able to help you recover your account.

If you post your case number into a reply this thread, it will help us chase the case up for you.

Suggested posts