NEXT STEP

Account Hijacked

Solved!

Account Hijacked

Plan: Premium

Device: PC/Samsung Galaxy A9

Operating System: Windows 10

My Question or Issue:

So here's the issue. Someone on their iPhone some how keeps **bleep** using my spotify.

I have already reset my password. Kicked out ALL offline devices from spotify. Reset my facebook password and kicked out ALL devices from my facebook too.

So I think spotify has made some error with my account that someone keeps being able to login and severly ruin my music experience by listening to generes that I don't enjoy and also stopping me from listening while im working cause the other devices stops it.

PLEASE fix this, I don't know what more I can do on my end.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @curfdogg!

I'm sorry to hear you think someone else may have gained access to your Spotify accoount. I'd recommend checking out this Support article for the next steps to take. There, you can learn how to contact Spotify so they can take a look backstage and hopefully solve this as soon as possible. 

Let me know how things go!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @curfdogg!

I'm sorry to hear you think someone else may have gained access to your Spotify accoount. I'd recommend checking out this Support article for the next steps to take. There, you can learn how to contact Spotify so they can take a look backstage and hopefully solve this as soon as possible. 

Let me know how things go!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts