Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Information Erased - Not behaving as Premium

Account Information Erased - Not behaving as Premium

I have been a Premium user for months and now all of my playlists are gone, and my iPhone app is acting like I am not a Premium user.

I have logged in and out multiple times, have used my Spotify login as well as my Facebook login... no change.  On the website, under Account, it says that I have a Premium account, but my desktop and mobile app do not behave as such.

Please help!

12 Replies

Also, I have followed the advise in the "Please read: Missing playlists/Premium disappeared" thread and still no change. 

What is the renewal date for your premium on your online account? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

5/27.

Strange, can you try a clean reinstallation of the apps and see if that makes any difference? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It seems that a lot of people in the main thread are having the same issue... Please escalate this issue to someone who has fixed it for another user.

I have brought a lot of people over to Spotify, and most were deciding between Spotify and Rdio.  This needs to be resolved on your end immediately.

If you log in with your username (not your full email address or Facebook details) and your password, you should get access to your Premium account. Seems there was a bit of mixup but I've copied your playlists over to that account too.

If you're still having problems, get in touch here and one of our support team will get back to you as soon as they can and get everything sorted out. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly.

Also, go easy on the super-users around here. They generally know as much as we staff do!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Thank you for the response.

However, I already have:

Logged in with my Spotify username (2plus2is5) and my facebook

Uninstalled the phone app and reinstalled

Written to your support team and received a completely unaware response

My phone app tells me I am in a 48 hour trial of Premium... I am missing all of my Inbox songs (they're all still in my Facebook Inbox, which is even more frustrating than receiving the messages in the first place).

The main thread "Please read: Missing playlists/Premium disappeared" had hundreds of replies from users saying they have the same issue. Why is no one acknowledging that this is an issue on Spotify's end??  Could you please escalate this issue to someone who has found a fix??

Oh, and I also disconnected my account from my Facebook... didn't work.

Adam is a moderator, hence works at Spotify.

Also, there is an edit button for a reason.

And the point of you posting here is...? To further aggravate an already upset customer?

I'm sure Spotify thanks you endlessly for your unsolicited advice.

@juggle67 wrote:

However, I already have:

Written to your support team and received a completely unaware response

Your case is being looked at by someone as I write so keep an eye on your inbox. It's a somewhat unusual issue so it may take a few emails to sort out - the posts in the main thread are much more basic and almost exclusively involve being logged into the wrong account.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Thank you for your help.

Suggested posts