Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Locked due to Billing Issues

Account Locked due to Billing Issues

Hello,

I recently found out that my billing information for my Spotify Premium account was incorrect. I believe that I updated it to my new billing information, however, I receieved a dispute from my bank. At the moment, my account is locked/deactivated and I am unable to reset my password.  Is there any way that I can fix this? I have already sent in an email and a contact form on the Spotify support page, but I have not receieved an email confirmation.

Best,

Isabella

6 Replies

Hey there @bellaoledan and welcome to the community!

That doesn't sound right. Have you checked your Spam folder? Sometimes emails like to hide in there 🙂 Be sure to reply to the automated response you'll receive after you've sent the form, directing you back to the help pages. even if it's from a no-reply. Support will get back within 24-48 hours.

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

@That's exactly what I thought! I've been checking my spam folder nonstop because I am a huge Spotify addict... And nothing yet. I'm not sure what to do. 

@bellaoledan Hmm, that's odd. Did you make sure to add the correct account email if it asked for it?

If you are using twitter, you can send them a tweet or a DM @SpotifyCares as well.

K

@

@bellaoledan I've escalated this to the right team, hopefully you'll hear from someone soon!

K

Thank you for your help! Hopefully I hear a response soon. Cheers. 

Suggested posts