Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Locked

Account Locked

I have bought the Student Premium subscription that includes the hulu, but my account for Spotify is locked, and the email I have used to create this account is no longer existant, so, I am basically just paying for Hulu. Any help?

2 Replies

Hi there!

@SilentMIc_ wrote:

I have bought the Student Premium subscription that includes the hulu, but my account for Spotify is locked, and the email I have used to create this account is no longer existant, so, I am basically just paying for Hulu. Any help?

Uh-Oh! We donโ€™t want to see any users in this pain. 

Staff may be able and help with this issue, and Iโ€™ll be glad to help you to the right place for support.

Unless your payment method isnโ€™t working, there shouldnโ€™t be a reason your account is locked. Please Contact Spotifyโ€™s Support team here, as they have control over your account and they can help you out.

If another user gives a better answer than I do โ€” Itโ€™s because you are the first person Iโ€™ve seen with this issue, and I want you to get the best experience with us.

Cheers!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having a similar issue for my "Jake7206" account. It won't let me sign in after it kicked me off all devices.

Suggested posts