Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Mashup

Solved!

Account Mashup

Hi

I got an offer today to get spotify premium for free. When I tried to activate the free time to my original account it didn't let me. So I created a new account to assign my new premium subscription to. But now it seems that I can't connect to my facebook account with my new account. It would be awesome if someone could help me to disconnect my facebook-account from my old spotify-account and reassign it to my new spotify account. Spotify will not let me do much without being connected to facebook. Please help.

My old account information:

andriettew@*****.com

My new account information:

andriettew@*****.com

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Probably not the best idea to post your personal details - email addresses / account logins - here as it's an open forum. This request will require you to prove you are who you are by providing personal information, so can't be done over the board anyway. You should get in touch with Support via the contact form: http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Or if it would be possible to move my free Premium subscription from my new account to my old that would be okay as well.

Who gave you free Premium and why?

To get Premium from some Spotify partners, you need to give them your username (if you signed up with facebook, it's a bunch of numbers), not your email address. That's why they couldn't give it to your old account: you gave them incorrect info.

I got it from my broadband delivery company. I did that and it didnt work anyways.

Is it possible for me to completely remove the connection of my old account with my old spotify account and reassign it with my new account?

Support should be able to do it, you'll just have to wait for them to come here.

Marked as solution

Probably not the best idea to post your personal details - email addresses / account logins - here as it's an open forum. This request will require you to prove you are who you are by providing personal information, so can't be done over the board anyway. You should get in touch with Support via the contact form: http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Hi andriettew- I've taken a look and your Premium subscription is currently active on your 'andriettew' account.

Are you receiving your Premium service when you log in with this username and Spotify password? 

Also, if you want to link that account to your Facebook to avoid any future confusion, you can do so via your Preferences page: Edit > Preferences (in Windows) or Spotify > Preferences (in Mac).

Suggested posts