Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Problem - Detached playlists

Account Problem - Detached playlists

Hey guys, 

So the other day Spotify questioned me to click on upgrading spotify which I did, now what has happened is my playlists were wiped from my account, my playlists belong to 1250297569, no one can no longer search for me on spotify, which means no one can follow my songs and on top of that I can see everyone else's activity.... 

Anyone got any help? 

Cheers
Cam

5 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like your Spotify profile has become detached from your Facebook login details for some reason. Think you will need some Spotify support team magic to get that fixed! If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be more than happy to help you get that account recovered. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

In my user folder it shows I have two users, not sure why... how can I eliminate this so I can just have one user?

The issue is the "old one" will no longer be accessible since the new login will be the one tied to your Facebook details - hence why you will need supports help 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yeah true, I wouldn't mind if people could find me on Spotify, but yeah the problem is... I don't appear on Spotify, not even name search or username search with numbers :(..... I'm a MYSTERIOUS SPOTIFY USER!! wooooo

I have the similar problem but in my case my playlist has been divided in two where about a third of the followers now is following the playlist from another user. How could this happen and what shall I do to fix this?

Suggested posts