Country

USA/Italy

Device

iPhone 8+

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

To Whom It May Concern,

My Spotify Account: wwilson94, has been taken over. I noticed it last night when I was playing music and it was randomly changing. I was able to change the password instantly. Today when I tried to go onto my account, the password would not work. I cannot access my account and the email associated with it, is no longer in use due to it being my college email. I tried to switch it over to this address, but It said an account was already associated with my email. I submitted a ticket, but it went to my college account which I dont have access to anymore. I cant seem to get any solid help with my predicament. I emailed support@spotify.com but I am not holding my breath with that. I currently am using Facebook as another Spotify account so that I can post this.

1 Reply

Hello @wwilson94

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you see suspicious activity on your account, make sure to follow all the steps provided in this support articleYou can reach them on Twitter or Facebook as well.

They'll respond to you as soon as possible and will be happy to provide with further support. 

You can take a look at this article as well on how to protect your Spotify account. 

I hope it helps! 

Suggested posts