Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account & Payment Issues

Solved!

Account & Payment Issues

Hello,

I have 2 concerns. 

1) I recently updated my payment information for my premium account. Unfortunately it created a new account instead of keeping my facebook linked account. Consequently, I cannot access the music I downloaded on this account. What do I need to do in order combine these accounts OR cancel the new account and access my primary one within incurring any new costs?

2) During the process of updating my account I somehow was charged for both a student account and a full-price premium account. I should have only been charged the premium cost. I would like someone to cancel the charges for the student account ASAP.

Thank you.

Tyler

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @tomasik and welcome to the community! 

This is definitely an easy fix for our Support Team. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @tomasik and welcome to the community! 

This is definitely an easy fix for our Support Team. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

can anyone help me

Hi there @B1LLYD4K1DD,

We definitely can! What's going on?

Suggested posts