Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account attached to a deleted fb account and old school email

Account attached to a deleted fb account and old school email

Hello!

Unfortunately, I had to delete Facebook permanately a few weeks ago and my spotify was created with that account.  All is good until I found out that the back up email I used was my school email that permanately wad deactivated once the semester ended.  U used that email to get my student discount.   All of my devices have logged out of spotify, And I am unable to access my account, even to cancel my payments (which I don't want to do since I have sooooo many good playlists).  If anyone could tell me how to get in contact with someone about this issue or how to u lock my account that would be great.  Thank you! 

4 Replies

Hey @user-removed!

Here to help.

Easiest way might be to please IT team of your school to give you access to this mail again for some days for this purpose.

If this is not possible please tell me. Then I can tell you how to contact Spotify account team or can give a shout-out to Spotify staff, then they will review.

Thanks for the reply! I am unable to recover my email through the school.   Or any way.  I would appreciate it very much if you could give me a contact number or shout out to the Spotify team... I need to cancel my account if I can't get in.  Very soon.  

I am afraid, but in case this is not possible, you will need to contact a Spotify employee. Check out this form to contact Spotify support staff: https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/ They will have a look through!

Please note: if you get an automatic response please directly reply to it to get a response from staff. They may also be able to give you access again, if you can prove, that this is your account.

Hope you will gain access to your account soon!

Definitely have a go with contacting the support team on Spotify because they should hopefully be able to change your email to one that you’re able to use. 

Suggested posts