NEXT STEP

Account being accessed by other people

Account being accessed by other people

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

My Question or Issue

I have gotten several emails from Spotify saying that my account has been accessed from Russia/United States. Every time I've gotten one I have reset my password in an incognito browser, gone through all my apps on Spotify and Facebook, changed my Facebook password and signed out everywhere on Spotify and Facebook. Still people are signing in.. how?

4 Replies

• I would change your email and password and try again sorry your having trouble.

Hi @zacpaton!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. It sounds like someone else may have gained access to your Spotify account. I'd recommend checking out this Support article for the next steps to take.

Let me know how things go!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have tried everything in the support article

Still getting accessed from other countries, and now india too?

I changed my password to a very long string of characters and numbers so im going to see how that goes but I've changed my password several times before and kept getting sign ins

Hi there!

In this case, if the first steps in the Support article didn't do the trick, I'd recommend you follow the second group of steps. There, you can learn how to get in touch with Spotify for more help.

Keep me posted!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts