Country

Sweden

Device

Iphone 8, Ipad, PC

Operating System

iOS10, Windows 7 64bit

-----------------------------

My Question or Issue

A couple of days ago I noticed I apparently listened to some trash house music and instantly got that I didnt do that. Yesterday it happened again, everytime I aint using the spotify myself house music is being played,  20different songs,  36seconds then it switches to another song, everytime. I was on my PC and noticed that I was currently listening om Web Player Chrome and I dont even use Chrome. Anyway I was gonna reset my password and then logout on all the devices that is using my spotify just to get rid of the problem but when I request the link for the password reset I dont get the email, Account name is correct and so is the email address I want to send it to but nothing happens. Any fix?

3 Replies

Hey @oskarmartinsson.

We’re sorry to hear that. Don't worry, we'd recommend checking out this guide for what to do next. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to get back to us. 

I've tried the form. Email is still correct and the account name. I'm just not getting an email from spotify to change my password when I require it.

Hey @oskarmartinsson.

That's odd. Do you have the same issue if you try resetting your password using an incognito window?

Also, when entering your email address, make sure you use all lowercase letters. 

Once that's done, take a thorough look through your inbox and spam/junk folders to see if the email is there.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts