Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account compromised, but I can still login through Facebook?

Account compromised, but I can still login through Facebook?

So I signed up for spotify with my email back when it was in it's invite only period way back when. Once it release I tied it to my Facebook account. Now at some point, as I went a looooong time without using Spotify, I'm guessing my account got highjacked? I have some new email tied to my account and can't change it because I don't know the password. And the password reset says my email, the same that I registered with years ago, isn't tied to an account. So outside of the fact that I can login to Facebook I don't have full access to my account. I just started using premium back when they had the 3 month for .99 cents deal and have since cancelled because I'd rather not be taken for a ride by some stranger.

Is there anyway to regain my account? Emailing support doesn't help because the support email is sent ot the highjackers email account...

EDIT:

If it helps, the account must have been highjacked around Decemeber of 2014. I had a steady stream of music recommendation emails and networking emails from spotify until 12/07/14 

1 Reply

Hey @Dalto11! Welcome to the community ^^

That sounds not so nice -.-

I suggest you to contact the support via the anonymous contact form.

Peace

Suggested posts