Premium/Familiar

Country

Brazil

Device

any

Operating System

any plataform

My Question or Issue

My account was connected with facebook, but I do not have facebook account anymore, it has been deleted.
after that my name is shown like: 22vcfn4rlqpmkknuf7n3voqry.

I tried to change in account settings, but there is no option for that.

I appreciate any help with this.

4 Replies

Have you tried logging in with your email address?

I'm having the same issue since I deleted my facebook. Now I use my e-mail to log in, but my username has turned into a bunch of numbers and there's no place where I can change it.

I've tried. Actually log in with your e-mail address is the only option since the facebook account has been deleted. Anyway, I've tried to log out and log in again several times, but my username changed to numbers and there's no option do change it.

Hey @nzthX.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

(If anyone in this thread is having trouble logging in to their account after unlinking their account from Facebook, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer.)

When you unlink your Facebook account from your Spotify account, your username changes from your Facebook name back to the original username, which is by default a random alphanumeric sequence.

The only way to change this is to either have your account linked to Facebook, in which case your Facebook name and profile picture will be displayed, or you can set a display name. However, this can only be done on sign-up, so you'll have to create a new account to do this.

To read more about this, make sure to check out this support article here.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions 😉

Suggested posts