Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account deleted - Ignored by Spotify

Account deleted - Ignored by Spotify

Hey everybody,

I have no idea what to do anymore, spotify is unreachable and apparently unwilling to help me.

One day my account was just deleted, i can't login on the apps or the website here, when i try to reset my password it says my account doesnt exist. Only way I know i'm not going crazy is the fact that when i try to login on desktop it logs in succesfully but then it closes the program.

I've have sent so many tickets to Spotify contact, I never get a confirmation of the ticket and I never get a response (been busy 2 months now).

I'm guessing it has something to do with a late payment? But I don't know for sure, If it is I just want to pay and get my account back.

Can somebody help me?

3 Replies

Hello @Cedrique, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Would you be so kind of posting your support ticket number? When you contact support you receive a confirmation email, check your inbox and spam box.

Thank you so much for responding to me!!

As I stated in my post, i don't get a confirmation. I just submitted another a ticket to be 100000% sure, and no confirmation.

I've search my whole inbox/spambox over and over for the past months, have turend off any spamfitlers I had.

Last mail i got from Spotify was in january about a new release.

I can send you my email adres if you want?

Hi @Cedrique, it's me again!

Ok, Support told me that they got back to you. Check your inbox and don't forget to reply to the email.

Suggested posts