Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account disabled since I moved country

Solved!

Account disabled since I moved country

I moved to Denmark and since my account has been disabled. Previously I was using a free account in the UK. I would like to continue doing the same in Denmark but everytime I try to change my details it asks me to pay. I have e-mailed spotify customer services but they haven't responded? My account is totally off limits at the moment, how do I fix it?

Lucy

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Just try to complete a payment. Use your new zip code from Denmark and try to do a paypal transaction. Doesn't matter if it fails or not, afterwards try logging out and back in on spotify.

If it fails, login through a proxy from UK first (just to activate the account) and then do the steps above that I told you.

Hope it helps.

Zhuki

Edit: Fixed a  lot of things... Apparently submitting from my iphone, the boards ignore the text formatting lol .

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi Just try to complete a payment. Use your new zip code from Denmark and try to do a paypal transaction. Doesn't matter if it fails or not, afterwards try logging out and back in on spotify.

If it fails, login through a proxy from UK first (just to activate the account) and then do the steps above that I told you.

Hope it helps.

Zhuki

Edit: Fixed a  lot of things... Apparently submitting from my iphone, the boards ignore the text formatting lol .

Suggested posts