Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account disabled

Account disabled

My account has been disabled because my bank has made a refund. The amount has been repaid immediately, but Spotify has disabled my account.
I have sent several messages, but no response. By telephone you can not be reached. As soon as you can close an acount so soon you could activate it again in my opinion.
Maybe an idea to send a enail reminder first with a paid direct link so that the acount is activated immediately. Now 4 people of my family are without spotify while the money is transferred immediately !!
This is very bad and consider to go to another streaming service, and that is based on service and poor reach.
So, I hope you can help me soon and read my complain very seriously.
10 Replies

Hey @1158776079,

What channel have you used to reach out to Support? Twitter, Facebook or the contact form (email)?

It can take around 48 hours to hear back from them.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Maxim,
I used the contact form on the website from Spotify.

And how long have you been waiting for a reply? Did you receive an automated response?

MaximSpotify Star

One day (to long without my music) ๐Ÿ˜ž
No I didn't get a automated response.
I have send 3 times a message.

Sending multiples messages won't speed up the reply ๐Ÿ™‚ I'd recommend waiting another 24-48 hours.
MaximSpotify Star

I still haven't heard anything. Why does it take so long? Its now 5 days without Spotify.
But its paid, one day after the repayment, i make the transfer. I think this is a very bad thing. For the days I didnt use my spotify, can I refund? Am I not a member anymore of spotify because they switched it off?

Hey @1158776079, help's here!

As @Maxim's rightly said, we can see that you've already reached out to us via email, so we'll be in touch there as soon as possible.

Just so you're aware, I've just checked in with the relevant team to see where they are with your case.

For future reference, you can also reach out to our support team directly by tweeting our support handle.

We appreciate your patience. Someone should be in touch real soon.

Thanks!

I ALSO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM..PLEASE HELP!!

I have this problem also please help! 

The same thing has happened to me can you please activate my account

Suggested posts