Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account disabled

Solved!

Account disabled

Hello, 

Yesterday when i was going to listen to some music on my iphone with spotify, I was logged out and could not log back in. 
After investigating further, I noticed that I could log in on my account on my computer, even though it said that the password/accountname I typed in was wrong, I could still access my offline playlists. This is weird because If i just randomly typed something as a password, I could not log in, but I could with my pasword that Spotify apparently thinks is incorrect. 

Please note that this is most likely not the cause of all the turbulence surrounding spotify right now, I mean it could be, But I really don't think so, My brother can log in to his spotify just fine, But I can't. 

I've had premium for as long as I can remember, And I have money so that is not the issue, unless its something about my Bank but I don't see why that should be. 

When I try to log in to my account on this site, It just says that my account is disabled (Note that this account is just tied to my facebook and is not my real account, just something I had to do to post here...) 

When I try to reset my password via email, it doesn't work, it just says that my email is not bound to any account. 

I get the error code 410 and I do not know why. This is highly annoying and I do not wish to wait for weeks to MAYBE get a response from your support (Why don't you have a phone support?). 

My account name is: roflrofl 

Maybe some admin here can see whats wrong with my account from that information? If you would also need my email, i'm willing to post that. 

Also, In the case that you wanted to disable my account for some reason I don't know and I can't get it back in any way possible, Is it possible for me to make a new account and take the playlists from the disabled account to the new one? 

Please help me. 

44 Replies

my premium account is not working on my iphone or my ipad. just get this"spotify premium is required..... bout is all good on my Mac ??

My account has now been reopened, hopes it goes as well for the rest off you, good luck

@johndrmg wrote:
My account has now been reopened, hopes it goes as well for the rest off you, good luck

Enjoy your Spotify:))

Hello, Just writing to inform you guys that my account has been reopened as well.

Glad to be back, and happy to hear you got your account back as well.

Thank you Spotify. 

@johndrmg wrote:
I too use an album all night but its an offline playlist and I realy don't think that an hippie artist from the 60s are trying to fool you here, the album I listen to is made in 64 and again it's OFFLINE so the plays don't count.

Thought I'd just clear this bit up, they do count. Once you go back online, your phone will tell the servers how many times each track has been played. That way, artists get compensated the right amount.

Anyway, I'm pleased it's all been sorted.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hello. 

You have now, yet again DISABLED my account.
Why? 

It's most likely the exact same thing, meaning i've been listening to music when I sleep and hearing the same track over and over.

You said that this wont happen again, but it has. Now please give me my account back and remove this stupid thing that bans me from using spotify.

"Account is disabled" 

Guys, please. I'm a paying customer and having my account banned once a month for "suspicious streaming activity" Is beyond stupid and I'm extremly upset that you have disabled the account AGAIN. Give me it back, and remove this thing where my account gets disabled for listening to a track over and over. 

My spotify name is: roflrofl.  

Don't you read Mails you get from customers? You literally aid you were very sorry for the "Inconvenience", but still you disable my account anyway?

Zwip - Your email has come through. The payments guys will get back to you as soon as they can.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Okay, thank you for the quick response and hopefully it will be fixed permanently this time.

Hi there-

I'm experiencing the exact same issue for my Premium Account. I've sent Spotify some messages but I haven't heard anything back. Could someone please help me?

Thanks

Matt

Hi Sam-

My premium account has been disabled as well and I haven't recieved any replies from Spotify. Could you please help?

Thanks

Matt

@Mjb727 wrote:

Hi Sam-

My premium account has been disabled as well and I haven't recieved any replies from Spotify. Could you please help?

Thanks

Matt

Hello, @Mjb727If you received an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly. Your message will then come through and reach one of the Spotify agents.

Hi Sam-

I haven't recieved any notes at all from Spotify yet. Could you please help?

Thanks

Matt

@Mjb727 - Do you have a case number (#) from when you got in touch with support? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter-

I don't have anything from Spotfiy yet. Nada. 😞

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Matt

Hey Matt!

Sorry its a pain, but can you get in touch once more using this form making sure you use a working email address then let us know that case number (be sure to check your spam/junk folders too!)? 

Once you post that, we can ask someone to put a chase on getting a reply out to you!

Peter

Peter

Hi Peter-

The problem is that I still don't have a case number. I've recieved all of the notifications letting me know there is an update here-but nothing else.

Thanks

Matt

You definitely don't have any emails in your spam/junk folder even? 

Very strange, let me see if I can get someone to help you out on this. 

Peter

Peter

Yep-I've check all of my filters and I have no confirmation email at all.

Thanks Peter.

-Matt

Hey Matt!

I've just double checked and we don't have any record of contact from your email address.

I hate to tread on old ground, but could you please try filling out this form again.

Once completely filled out you will receive a case number, and we can get this sorted for you straight away.

If for some reason this doesn't work, let us know!

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Hi Greg-

I just filled the description out again and this time I did recieve a case # (00944101). Please let me know if you need anything else from my end.

Thanks!

Matt

Suggested posts