Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account disappear and Email not Recognize

Account disappear and Email not Recognize

Hi Admin,

I already post similar topics in Subcription sub forum but no reply. Its been 2 days.

This is my issue:

I found out that 2 days ago I got logged out in my PC and mobile phone. I tried to log in again but I forgot my password, therefore I decide to reset password, but Spotify didnt recognize my email. It said my email not connected to Spotify. Im very sure my email used to create the account because I checked the history. The confirmation email still in my inbox.

Other thing that I notice was in my PS4 the account still logged in and all playlist data still same. I first create my account in my PS4 and later install the apps in PC and mobile phone.

Please help to resolve the issue.

Thank you

4 Replies

I have the exact same problem: last night I got logged out of Spotify on all my devices, and today it says there is no account associated with my email address.

Hows your situation update??

Im still the same. This is a very bad Customer Services by Spotify. Already 4th day but no response

I got in touch with Spotify through this page: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-account/

They actually fixed the situation in a few hours. It seems they don't monitor the forums, and it's a shame that it's so hard to find that contact page, but in the end it worked out.

Thank you very much!!!

I will update if the problem is solved

Suggested posts