Account disappear and Email not Recognize

Account disappear and Email not Recognize

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi Admin,

I already post similar topics in Subcription sub forum but no reply. Its been 2 days.

This is my issue:

I found out that 2 days ago I got logged out in my PC and mobile phone. I tried to log in again but I forgot my password, therefore I decide to reset password, but Spotify didnt recognize my email. It said my email not connected to Spotify. Im very sure my email used to create the account because I checked the history. The confirmation email still in my inbox.

Other thing that I notice was in my PS4 the account still logged in and all playlist data still same. I first create my account in my PS4 and later install the apps in PC and mobile phone.

Please help to resolve the issue.

Thank you

4 Replies

akeipi

I have the exact same problem: last night I got logged out of Spotify on all my devices, and today it says there is no account associated with my email address.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hows your situation update??

Im still the same. This is a very bad Customer Services by Spotify. Already 4th day but no response

mraaro

I got in touch with Spotify through this page: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-account/

They actually fixed the situation in a few hours. It seems they don't monitor the forums, and it's a shame that it's so hard to find that contact page, but in the end it worked out.

user-removed
Not applicable

Thank you very much!!!

I will update if the problem is solved

SUGGESTED POSTS