Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account email

Account email

I'm trying to acces to my profile spotify but I forgot the password, I can't reimpost it because I don't receive any email from Spotify, it seems that my account isn't connect to an email, it's so strange

3 Replies

Hey,

Is it possible you are getting the message "The email address you entered is not connected to a Spotify account"? Or can you, in general, give a little more detail on what happens after you follow the steps to reset your password?

Make sure to check your spam folder and any other email addresses you have.

I hope to get some more information from you soon, or that you are able to find the mail.

Have a good day!

when I try to create a new profile with my email it says this email is yet connected to an account, but if I put my username account to require a new password I don't receive any link to my email, I've just controlled to spam area but there are nothing, I don't understand why. 

Some days before I've connected my spotify account to my Television, there I can listen my playlist. Do you know a way to connect my spotify account from television to my phone?

Hey @ermira10,

Thanks for getting back to us! 

You've mentioned you have entered your username and not received a password on your email. Could you try entering your email that is 'connected to an account' instead? What happens then?

Feel free to take a look at this article.

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts