Account gone missing (facebook)

Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

Operating System

Android,Widows10, browser

My Question or Issue

I created my account over 2 years ago, I was dumb and created it on some fake email, but I had it connected to my facebook so it was all good. I always have used login with facebook option. Today I noticed that I got logged off from all my devices, login with facebook isn't working anymore, browser says that there is no spotify account connected to my facebook account. My email from facebook has it's own spotify account connected to it, so I cant just login using my facebook login data. It is not even working when I type account email manually, it just shows that there is no such account. I am using premium membership for over a year now, and all members from my family plan (my account is hosting it) say that for them everything is working fine. What to do?

1 Reply

Hey @Aamaa.

Thanks for getting in touch!

It sounds like your Facebook profile and Spotify account got disconnected from each other. This enabled you to create a new account with your Facebook profile to which you are now logging in. If you forgot your password and don't know with which email address your Premium account has been created, get in touch with support and they should be able to find your account using your payment information. You can see here how to get in touch with support. You have to option to send an email, start a chat or send a tweet.

Let us know if you have further questions. We'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts