Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account got hacked, Password and E-Mail got changed, need help!

Solved!

Account got hacked, Password and E-Mail got changed, need help!

Hey everyone.

Like the title says, my account got hacked, the email and the password got changed, the only way i have access to this account is cause i`m logging in trough facebook.
Normally i`m paying premium but the "hacker" changed it to "premium family" probably for listening some music on his phone or whatever.

I sent the problem to the support page but they can`t respond cause like i said this dude changed also my e-mail account.

Please hlp.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Kapuzenwurm,

You should be able to contact the support team via this link: https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Make sure to open it in an ignocnito window so that it will ask for an email address where you can be contacted on.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Kapuzenwurm,

You should be able to contact the support team via this link: https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Make sure to open it in an ignocnito window so that it will ask for an email address where you can be contacted on.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star

Hi man!

Thank you, i think they gonna ned my "personal facebook ID" or whatever its called right? Just found it in my facebook settings.
Cause it doesnt seem that i have any proof except my Emails and stuff, just asking on what they might need from me.

Thanks again!

The most important thing is your email address or username, really. They'll then get back to you asking for some info to verify ownership so that they can give you access to your account again.

MaximSpotify Star

Thanks again man!
Glad atleast this kind of support exists, its really hard to reach "big companys" so thanks for your work!

-Michael

Suggested posts