Premium

Country

Austria

Device

Samsung S7 Edge

Operating System

Win7

My Question or Issue

hey hey someone was listening to music with my account from another device called "My Iphone" since its my account id like to know if there is a way to get the users location so i can find him and break his legs next time?

Just kidding....or am i?

Seriously i think people shouldnt get away with this, i logged off all devices after ive changed my spotify and facebook password if thats happening again im off to youtube/amazon music, the flaws with the app are getting annoying you could at least provide the collected data so one can find the "hacker" and file a lawsuit.

Its my account so the data is mine.

Why is there not an option to geoblock other countrys from logging into your account or simly block devices permanently from logging into the account or something the other person might not buy a new iphone if i could do that i guess.

Add a 2 way authentificator option which has to be used for every device, that would fix it too.

1 Reply

Hello @Hikarian!

I'm sorry to hear this. I'd recommend checking out this Support article, especially the FAQ section since it answers some of your questions.

Hope  this helps and let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts