Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account got logged out on all devices and now I cant log back in.

Solved!

Account got logged out on all devices and now I cant log back in.

I have 2 accounts on spotify. 1 premium and an old account that I never use anymore. However my email adress is connected to the old spotify account and I can log in with no problem. The newer premium account is now somehow disabled and I don't have access to that email adress. Im not even sure what email I subscribed that account with since I always login with my username. 

When trying to log into spotify I get and Error Code: 3. When trying to log into the browser it says "Oops! Something went wrong try again later". I know im using the correct password because if I enter anything thats not correct it says "Incorrect username or password". Also, when I try to reset my password it says that the username is not connected to a spotify account, even though I am 100% positive I know my username. I can find that account without issues via the search option when logged in with my old account. 

How can I find out what email adress is connected to my account if I can't log in?

Can I connect my account to a different email adress?

Any other way to get back into my account?

Thanks in advance,

Daan

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @daan93dw, welcome to the Community!

In this case, it'd be best to reach out to our team via Twitter or Facebook if you're unable to recover your account following these steps along with a password reset.

Hope that helps 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @daan93dw, welcome to the Community!

In this case, it'd be best to reach out to our team via Twitter or Facebook if you're unable to recover your account following these steps along with a password reset.

Hope that helps 🙂

Thank you for the response. Yes I did and it has been resolved. 

Hey @daan93dw.

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us, and let us know 🙂

If you have any other questions in the future, don't hesitate to get in touch.

All the best,

/M

Hey im having these problems how did you fix it? 

Hello, 

I sent an email to spotify customer service and explained te issue. I just gave them all the info I had and they could find my account. I had to get a number that is on your bank statement when paying for premium. After that they combined my 2 accounts into 1 account with all the songs and playlists etc.

I hope it helps. Just send them an email with your problem and they should be able to help you if you give them enough information. Good luck. 

Suggested posts