Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked twice

Account hacked twice

Hey there,
over this last year my account has been at least hacked twice. And not for the lack of security on my part.

So is there plan to fix the various exploits ? I am not willing to pay for a service that is not able to keep my account and data save.

Why are there no additional security bariers like i.E. 2FA ?

I like Spotify but as I said, as things stand I don't see a reason to extend my Premium from the next month. There are other services out there that provide a similar experience and can actually protect my Data.  

4 Replies

Hey @Kellock, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

I'm sorry to hear that, and Security is Spotify's #1 priority. I'd recommend checking out this support article for more information and the next steps to take (if none of the first steps helped, follow step 2). 

In the meantime, if you need help with anything else, just let me know 🙂  

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, there is really nothing you can do except contact Spotify or continue to change account information. I know this isn’t the answer you were probably looking for, but it’s the only thing that will probably work.

And the account got hacked again, so all I can say is GG Spotify your company sells a top tier trash product. I am really **bleep** at myself for paying you money for years.

Thanks for the two of you that tried to help but I would suggest you find a platform that is actually worth supporting 🙂

@Kellock.

I'm so sorry to hear this again. I'd recommend following the steps I provided in my first response, and I'll pass your feedback on to the right folks.

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts