Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked

Solved!

Account hacked

Hi, somone is using my premium account. When I start Spotify I have music in my playlist that I don't listened to. Also, I see that there is an Android phone conecting and interfering with the app in my iphone/macbook.

Is there some way not only to eliminate other devices but block them?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @jwanma,

If you still have access to your account, head here and click "Sign Out Everywhere". It'll be best if you can change your password to something super safe as well.

Need further help? Just reach out to the Support team via the Contact form or send a DM to @SpotifyCares. They can further check behind the scenes on this.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @jwanma,

If you still have access to your account, head here and click "Sign Out Everywhere". It'll be best if you can change your password to something super safe as well.

Need further help? Just reach out to the Support team via the Contact form or send a DM to @SpotifyCares. They can further check behind the scenes on this.

Ok thank you, but can I change my password if I'm using my facebook account as the loggin?

If you can still access your Facebook account, it'll be best to reset your password. Just head here. Make sure it's something super secure as well.

Suggested posts