Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked

Solved!

Account hacked

I'm not sure but I think somebody else is also using my Spotify. I logged on to my account on my other device and Facebook came up with 3 notifications over 2 hours saying that I've logged in in different parts of the country

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Haydnlee

Once you signed out of everywhere and change your password, only you'll be able to login. When you open Spotify (on the desktop for instance) there's a little computer and speaker icon in the bottom right which will show listening on this device and options if you have signed in to different devices.

Hope this helps!
Andy

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Haydnlee

I'd logout everywhere using the link on this page and change the password. Let me know how you get on.

Hope this helps!

Andy

Thank you I will do this but how will I know if others are still using the account. There should only be 2 devices signed into the account
Marked as solution

Hey @Haydnlee

Once you signed out of everywhere and change your password, only you'll be able to login. When you open Spotify (on the desktop for instance) there's a little computer and speaker icon in the bottom right which will show listening on this device and options if you have signed in to different devices.

Hope this helps!
Andy

Suggested posts