Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked

Account hacked

I believe my account was hijacked/hacked because when I opened the app now I had to re log in, I found it odd, I could enter with my email and password, which is connected to Facebook although I started realising that someone listened to songs that I am sure I didn't listen to, then I went to my playlists and they were all gone. All of my playlists were completely gone and replaced with Latin and pop music playlists that I have never seen before.
I have 4 devices with Spotify logged in:
Pc - the pc has not internet were I am
Phone - I have internet on my phone but I didn't listened to it today
iPhone - it has offline/downloaded music which I listened earlier today but hasnt had access to internet for days
Ipad - the only device that has internet access but its stays in my home

I'm totally sure I haven't done this and I know I didn't gave my friends my password.
I haven't received any email about log in in weird location notification from Facebook or Spotify but it is really weird!
I really appreciate some feedback please, can I get those playlists back? I had a bunch of them and now they are all gone!
Screenshot_2017-08-08-23-38-41.png
1 Reply

Hey @Joaofpgomes, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, we recommend that you contact us via email here or through our official social media channels on Facebook or Twitter. This way, we'll be able to take a closer look at your account and see what happened there.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions.

Suggested posts