Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked

Account hacked

Can anyone help? 

Someone somehow logged into my account and changed the email address and password. So now I can't log in anymore or make any changes to change it back. And since Spotify is off for the weekend or something no help yet from them. 

Thanks in advance, Wichard

3 Replies

Hey, @Mikkert -

That's not cool! I suggest following the guide here as soon as possible: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-accoun...

After contacting Spotify, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out. 

Thank you 🙂

Thanks for the reply but I followed a few steps and sent several emails. The only thing is, the email connected to that account is not mine haha, so I don't get emails..

I did get one email through though and I really hope they answer to that one.

I tried the option you gave me, but so far no email 😞

Hey, @Mikkert -

When you fill out the contact form for Spotify, it's a lot of help if you mention your own email address(instead of the one from hacked account) so we can send the email to that address.

And again, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email again(even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out. 

Thank you 🙂

Suggested posts