Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked

Account hacked

Hi

My account has has been hacked!!!

I cannot seem to login to Spotify using my username and password although I can connect through facebook.

When I look at my profile it has a different email address and I cannot make any changes as the password has changed.

Also I noticed that a payment of 119.88 has been taken out of my account which I take it is for a year's subscription. I have NOT authorised this as I only ever pay on a monthly bases.

I have used the contact form but I havent heard back yet. Please can this be sorted out.

Cheers James

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Did you get an automated reply to the contact message you submitted? If not, check your spam folder and make sure spotify is whitelisted. If you have one, make sure to reply to it directly (even if its from a no reply), and it will be sent over to the Spotify staff.

If you've done that and still not got a response, feel free to let me know your case number(s) and I'll escalate them so the staff over at Spotify can chase them up for you.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi Anthony

No I didn't the auto generated email from the contact form as my email address has been changed my profile. I take it the person who hacked my account did though!!!

What do you mean by case numbers?

Cheers

James

@escapetovictory wrote:

Hi Anthony

No I didn't the auto generated email from the contact form as my email address has been changed my profile. I take it the person who hacked my account did though!!!

What do you mean by case numbers?

Cheers

James

Hi,

As the email address has been changed on your account from the sounds of things, I suggest you use this form instead, as you can specify an email address.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts