Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked

Account hacked

Hi,

My acount has been hacked and all my playlists have been removed, and just one playlist has been added with the album 'The 15th day' by J Hus. I don't know how this happened , but at new years I noticed my device stop playing saying I was already using it. In the morning a few other songs I have never played appeared on my listens. I changed my passowrd and also removed offline play for an android device I don't know (I have never shared my account password with anyone or let anyone have access). Now I logged in and all my playlist have been deleted and I want to try and get them all back and make sure all devices and logins are kicked out and then I'll change my password.

I don't want to use recover oplaylist just yet as I want this to be fixed first. Plsu I can only see a few of them on there! For reference, the last time the account seemed to be ok was on the 30th December.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

1 Reply

Hello. I would recommend getting in touch with support to recover your acount. This form will allow you to input your own email for them to reply to, so make sure you use one you know is secure. If you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it is from a no reply address) and support will get back to you as soon as possible. Best of luck!

Suggested posts