Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked

Account hacked

First sorry in advance for my English. 

I think that someone is using my account :
-There are songs/playlists (a lot!!) that i never listen on "Recently played". 
- Sometimes, when i listenning to music on my phone, a message appears and tell that a song is playing on "Web Player (Chrome)"  i didn't know et use that device at all ! Then i select "continue to listen on phone" and the message appears again... 

I'm using Facebook to log in to Spotify. 
I have already change my password email, my password Fb and even sign out from all devices remotly from my page account. 

Can somebody help me please ? Or who can i contact for that ? 

Thx in advance 😉 

6 Replies

hey @KatyKat1

If you think someone may have access to your account, I’d recommend following these steps.

let me know if it worked for you!

Have a nice day.

~levi

Me too, I’ve taken all the steps to secure my account changing passwords with fb spotify disconnecting devices etc... this is creepy and I will be changing to Tidal. Seems this has been happening to a lot of other people over the years and is still not fixed 

@Lace434 wrote:

Me too, I’ve taken all the steps to secure my account changing passwords with fb spotify disconnecting devices etc... this is creepy and I will be changing to Tidal. Seems this has been happening to a lot of other people over the years and is still not fixed 

Yes i noticed that happened to a lot of people too...   I think i'm gonna delete my account and create a new one (or Tidal ahah) 

@leviE wrote:

hey @KatyKat1

If you think someone may have access to your account, I’d recommend following these steps.

let me know if it worked for you!

Have a nice day.

~levi

Thx for the answer. But i've do all the possible steps, it doesn't work... 
Have a good day 😉 

Hey @user-removed , I'm really sorry to hear this.

I hope you can fix it otherwise!

Have a nice day!

~levi

Hey there @Lace434,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

In this case, we'd recommend making sure to follow all the steps provided here, including reaching out to us. This way, our support team can investigate further behind the scenes for you.

We'd also suggest taking a look at this support site article for additional measures you can take to protect your account. 

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if there's anything else you need help with 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts