Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account has been hacked. They cancelled my account and now I cannot log back in. PLEASE HELP

Account has been hacked. They cancelled my account and now I cannot log back in. PLEASE HELP

Recently my premium Spotify account kept pausing because it was being played somewhere else and then I noticed under recent songs played, there were songs I never played before. Suspecting someone hacked into my account I changed my email, password, and Facebook login on 6/3.

Right now I just got an email stating that my Spotify account has been cancelled. When I try to login with my facebook, there's an error and I can't log in. When I try to login with my email and password, there's an error that says I cannot log in. When I try to reset my password using my email, there's an error stating the email is not in the system.

Now I know for sure my account is hacked. Can you please help ASAP? Case #: 05630335

5 Replies

Hey there!

You need to contact support so they can take a look at your account and see what is going on. You can get in touch with them here. They should reply within 1-2 days.

Hope that helps!

If this solved your issue - Accept it as a solution!
Official Website | MyAnimeList | 😉 |
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hi hpham45,

I have sent a reply to your current case and will help you recover your account.  Could you please reply back via that email thread?

Hi,

I got your message but it's from support@spotify.com

Do I reply to that email address?   I just replied with screenshot with the info needed

Just replied to email with screenshot

Thanks!  That address is correct.  My colleague Borislava is currently working on the case and will contact you soon.

Suggested posts