Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account has been messed up for a while

Account has been messed up for a while

I have created this account with spotify and have had no end of problems.

But the most recent is that I deleted Spotify's access to my facebook account and it has whiped my account completly. All my play lists, all my songs and even my premium.

All because it linked to **bleep**ty facebook which I didn't want in the first place.

What can I do.

All this junk with facebook it stupid. It's almost impossible to have an account without facebook.

9 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to help you get back to your account. It does sound like a possibility you do have a non-Facebook style username account somewhere in the system, but the team will be able to help you out.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Infact, easiest thing would be for all accounts linked with my email and facebook to be deleted and allow me to create a single account.

I will also want a refund seens as its all been whiped just from a simple thing as removing facebook access. This whole link system is crappy same as facebook. 

Annoys my that I am paying for a service that requires the use of facebook even though I hate facebook with a passion.

Now come on spotify, not everyone wants facebook.

You don't need Facebook either anymore! If you get in touch above they can move everything over to a non-Facebook account for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I responded directly to that email and have not gotten any response...

Canio22 - Don't worry, this should be easy to sort. Do you have a case number at all? We can then chase it up, see what the hold up is.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

The only way I can log into this accoutn is through facebook. My email and such doesnt work anymore.

Due to not recieving a response about this I have got my bank to refuse any more payments to Spotify.

This still hasn't been resolved.

@Canio22 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts