Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hi-jacked

Account hi-jacked

My email and password were changed somehow.  Fortunately my Spotify application automatically logs in via Facebook, so I still have access to my playlist, and can even access my account settings.

However, because of the email/password change, I cannot reset, or change my password/email.  I've contacted customer support, but their messages respond to the listed email address.

Please help!

1 Reply

Hi arghfar! Sorry to hear you've run into that spot of trouble, glad to hear you've at least got some access still. I would recommend getting in touch with support through this from. This is the "anonymous" contact form, so you'll be able to input which email you want them to reply to. For the form to work, make sure you are completely logged out of Spotify.com, otherwise it will automatically use the email of the account you are logged into! Please note that you will most likely receive an automated email back from support directing you to the forums or the FAQ page; just ignore that, and reply back directly to that email (even if it comes from a no-reply address), and support should help sort your issue out as soon as they can.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else I can help you with. Cheers!

Suggested posts