Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hijacked

Account hijacked

My spotify acocunt has been hijacked. I have used spotify for years now, but somone else is now using my account, has changed the email adress, personal details and password. They have also deleted my playlist.  I can now only get access via my facebook login. I have sent you two messages about this but have so far had no repsonse and my account is still hijacked. The email reponse to say spotify have received my request to fix this has told me not to reply to it. Please can you help me as this is becoming very frustraiting to see my play lists are being deleted and replaced and there's nothing I can do about it!

Case reference number #: 00496633

Regards

Rich

3 Replies

I have escalated this topic to the community staff for you.
Hopefully someone will be able to look into this soon 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

This just happened to me, they changed the password, and the email address. I'm locked out totally. I can't even cancel my account. This is terrible.

@galla42 wrote:
This just happened to me, they changed the password, and the email address. I'm locked out totally. I can't even cancel my account. This is terrible.

Get in touch here and one of our support team will be able to help with this. If you get an automated response, make sure to reply back to it directly (even if it's from a no-reply address).

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts